Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Alive in the Land of the Living

"I said to myself, 'Relax and rest.
God has showered you with blessings.
Soul, you've been rescued from death;
Eye, you've been rescued from tears;
And you, Foot, were kept from stumbling.'
I'm striding in the presence of God, alive in the land of the living!"
Psalm 116:7-9 (The Message)


Today I am grateful to be alive in the land of the living...


Feeling good about the decision to have our satellite turned off for the year after capturing this...

Making time stand still because she is growing up so fast...


Today I saw her eyes turn a color I had never seen them before...

Stopping at the end of my road to be awestruck by ancient trees against winter's dusky sky (in colors that have no name), standing beautiful in their bareness...

Making lemonade...

The ability to capture these moments so they never end!

Striding in the presence of God everywhere, alive in the land of the living...to God be the glory!



No comments:

Post a Comment